OCE TDS Plotwave700 Scanner
Océ TDS700 Flexible Scanner Scanning technology Océ patented Direct Scan colour technology, illuminating the original for accurate colours over long periods of time. (Innovative light source), eliminating risk of distortion (single mirror) and sharpness (single high-resolution reduction type camera).
- Océ Image Logic® real-time image processing
- 1 › Reduction type CCD camera Resolution 575 dpi (optical), up to 600 dpi interpolated Copy and scan modes Lines & Text, Photo, Greys & Lines, Dark B&W and Grey Original, Blueprint, Transparent (standard) Scan modes (option) Colour Scanner user interface
- Intuitive and multilanguage Scanner templates
- 5 user defined scanner templates for (option) copying
- 5 user defined scanner templates for scan to-file. In other words: more complex jobs can be performed at the touch of a single button Camera Single 3 colour linear CCD, 21360 pixels per colour line, 24 bits colour Scanner panel Can be positioned as needed